Thursday, March 17, 2011

She's Diary

Hi! My name is She Mae. You can call me She. I’m just an ordinary girl. I am 16. At school I have so many friends as I am a torpedo. Haha… I love to talk until everyone asks me to shut my mouth but I can’t even in 3 seconds. I always make jokes to my friend that is why they’re like me^^hehe…
 Okay. I love my family and friends but I have love four guys in my life. First is RyeoWook from Super Junior, second is MinHyuk from CNBLUE, third is Key from Shinee and last is Mir from MBLAQ. I love them soooooooooo… much! I’m always dreaming that I can meet them someday.
Today is a holiday! I love holiday but, what I hate is I don’t know what to do. Homework?  Oh. Please don’t ask. I hate homework. Study?  Oh, study is good but I’m already tired of that. I’ll study later. Actually I’m so busy by creating a page for ELF. My sister and I work hard for make all ELFs happy with our page. But, not much ELFs support our page. So sad. But, I’m sure that our pages are become well. I hope they will always support us as we’ll work hard for finding info and entertainment for them. I am very grateful to them that has success our page.
Hurm.. It is 3 days left for SS3 in Malaysia. I’m so sick that I can’t go there. My place are far from KL.. I live in Sabah. It is quit far to get there. I feel like going crazy. I have thinking that when can I met with Super Junior especially my biased Kim RyeoWook. Ahh..  I don’t have money… I am a poor village girl.
Haarhh.. Bored right? Let’s make a fanfic.. What do you say? Huhmm… what types of fanfic I can do? Hrmm.. nevermind.. Just wait on there. I will make my first fanfic later and I hope all of you support and like it. But, I need someone to give me some opinion about the types of fanfic that I will make.
Haahh.. It’s already late. I should go to sleep now. Ryeowook are waiting for me in my dreams. Hahaha.. Just kidding^^. Wait me and when I’m back I will give you a good fanfic..
Bye for now!
SheFunky
Will Be Alright
~Spread your LOVE ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orange Lollipop